Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A new low

I am a couple weeks late in posting, but a week and a half ago I reached my new low weight. I was now down 48.75 pounds. Only 1.25 to go to 50 pounds. Whoo hoo !!!!!!!!!

Since then, I had some family in unexpectedly and some of my workouts were cancelled so I could be with them, and my eating was out of control. I've had a little set-back and back up a few pounds, but I will be able to get the weight off quickly. When I gain weight fast from eating too much, I am able to drop the pounds fast. I guess it's because in the short time it took, my new fat didn't have time to make friends with the old fat and decide to stick around LOL.

Summer has finally arrived and you know what that means .... FROZEN YOGURT !!! Yummmmy, Golden Spoon is my all-time favorite. You can get a 4oz. mini-cup for only 68 calories. Wow. And fat-free. Click here to check out the Golden Spoon website. My favorite flavor combination is Peanut Butter with Just Chocolate. Theyalso have Peanut Butter Cup flavor, but I don't think the flavor is as intense as getting the 2 flavors side by side. If you've never tried Golden Spoon and are lucky enough to have one in your area, by all means GO !!!! You won't be sorry. It makes a light lunch meal when it's scorching hot outside... and you'll never know it's fat-free !!

1 comment:

conductorchik said...

Congratulations on your awesome weightloss!!! I am about to embark on the same journey. I had done Atkins in the past and loved it, and it worked AWESOME for me. But I stopped it the WRONG way.

Thank you for inspiring me to do it the RIGHT way.

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL