Sunday, November 30, 2008

Out of control

My eating is out of control. Ever since Halloween my weight has been going up .... that's NOT the direction that I want to be going !!!!!

Yesterday I weighed myself and nearly had a heart attack at the number I saw. Today I weighed and it was TWO pounds MORE !!! Of course, being that it's that time of the month AND eating half a bag of Chex Mix at 10:00pm last night doesn't help, so I'm thinking most of that 2 pounds is water retention from the sodium. But still ... the other weight I've gained is ridiculous. I am the heaviest I've been since June. That makes me so mad. I know my trainer must be disappointed in me. I guess all I can do is keep plugging along and hope that my weight doesn't get more out of control. EVERY YEAR I gain weight from October thru New Years.

I get depressed about gaining, so what do I do??? I eat!! Unfortunatley, I'm one of those people that eat when they are sad and depressed. Why I can't be the type that starves and whittles away ??

None of my clothes fit. The only thing that fits are my FAT shorts (I nearly threw them out, good thing I kept them!) and my gym clothes.

My arm is still killing me and my orthopaedist appointment is on Thursday morning.

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL