Friday, September 28, 2007

Thank you, Carlos

This is me with my trainer Carlos on his last day this week and our last session. It was a sad day for me. I want to thank him for everything he did for me in the past 2+ years. Without him, i never would have made the progress that I have. He was my first trainer and the one that got me hooked after I saw results.

A funny story back from 2005 ....

After I had my 2 free introductory training sessions at the gym, i decided to sign up. They asked me if I had any particular trainer in mind. I didn't know any of them so I said "Just don't put me with someone who's going to yell at me and make me cry". LOL. So they said o.k., we'll put you with Carlos. Well, it's true that Carlos never yelled at me, but I have to admit I did cry when he told me he was leaving.

Good luck in your new job, Carlos. Come back to the gym and visit sometime !!

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL