Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sadness and legs

I am so incredibly sad. My trainer, Carlos, that I've been with for 2-1/2 years is leaving. How can he do this? LOL. I wish him the best, but I will miss him. I am scheduled to switch over to a new trainer starting on Friday. It's hard to start over with someone new.

Anyhow, yesterday was leg day... and sadly, my last leg day with Carlos. Why does it always seem that I post on leg day. haha. I had a good workout. This is what I did:

Ball Squats w/dumbell 10lbs - 3 sets of 20
Dead Lifts 50 lbs - 3 sets of 15
Leg Press 90lbs - 15 reps; 140 lbs - 15 reps; 140 lbs - 20 reps
Prone Leg Curl 30 lbs - 2 sets of 15; 1 set of 20
Leg Extension 45 lbs - 3 sets of 15
Standing Calf Raise 20 lbs - 3 sets of 20

For cardio, I was feeling bummed and lazy, so just did 1/2 hour on the bike.

I was the victim of a root canal on Friday of last week, so ate a lot of soft comfort foods over the weekend. I have also been doing some emotional eating, and after my weigh-in on Friday I had managed to lose 4 pounds (vacation weight) but as of today I am back up again with those same 4. Argggghhh.

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL