Sunday, March 16, 2008

10 pounds down

It's been 3 weeks now since I've been back on track. I weighed in on Friday and I am down 10 pounds. I am sooooooooo excited and I feel proud of myself. I am still digging myself out of the hole I dug .... I have about 7 more pounds to go to be back where I was in September. Once I get there I will feel like I'm back to normal. For a very short time in the summer I got down another 6 pounds to my low. I will be happy just getting down the 7 more.

Yesterday was a bad eating day. I can't believe I did this but I ate 4 donuts over the course of the day. I had brought a big box of donuts to a debate tournament that my son was in. There, I had 2 donuts, then I shared one on the way home with the kids (I should have given the box of leftovers to someone), then last night really late I ate another! Ugh. I think it's out of my system now. I have other things I can eat that are just as satisfying for my sweet tooth. I have my sugar-free and fat free puddings, and my Carbrite bars (sugar free and packed with 20g. protein). I WILL have a great week and be successful!

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL