Saturday, March 22, 2008

No loss this week

Bummer, I weighed today and I was the same as last week. I soooooo wanted to see a loss, but last week I lost 2.4, for a total of 10.6 so I should be happy. I have 13 more pounds to go to get to my first goal.

Had a good workout today of legs and it really got my heart pumping. Stepups on the bench, lots and LOTS of squats (on the Bosu ball as well as the floor), prone leg curl, 105 calf raises (35 regular, 35 with toes out, and 35 with toes in), and also some ab work on the mat (my chance to just lay down! LOL).

tonight I played Bunco with my monthly group and I had NO CANDY, which was a miracle considering there were Reeses peanut butter eggs (the small kind) on the table. I didn't eat any ... not even ONE !! I did have a piece of chocolate cream pie, but something like that is not likely to cause me to crave more. If it's peanut butter, that's when it's trouble!

This week I really want a loss. 2 pounds would thrill me! More than that would cause me to have a coronary LOL. Kids are on Spring Break now, but there will be lots of activity including Disneyland on Tuesday. Lots of walking :-)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Simmy - I'm glad you're back to updating your blog. I was following your journey last year and I'm glad to see you're posting again. Good luck on your journey, and thanks for the inspiration!!

stampersim said...

Thanks Julie. I'm glad to be back. I will try to keep posting. It really does help!

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL