Saturday, April 12, 2008

Total Frustration

I am frustrated. I am sad. I hate myself for not being able to lose weight. Every Friday I weight officially (although I weigh myself every day too) and I have now been the same damn weight for FOUR WEEKS!!!!!! My deltoid is always hurting me, I'm still lifting weights at the gym, I increased my cardio this past week, and I still didn't l ose anything. My food hasn't been bad, in fact it's been pretty good. If I "cheat" it's not even that bad.

I thinking of stopping my training for a while. Next month (May 20) it will be 3 years that I have trained. that's 36 months x 250 a month = $9,000. I'd really rather save the money right now to pay for painting, new carpet, and my stamp convention i'm going to in July.

I seriously think i'm doing too much weights. I used to 3 half-hour sessions a week. Now, because I join up with another lady twice a week and we go for an hour (which is really giving us double the time, even though we share, because we don't stand around waiting for the other person to finish) that it's now like i'm doing weights 5x a week instead of 3 ... and I should be doing cardio instead of this much weights. The only day I like is leg day becuase there is nothing to hurt my deltoids. I can't lift a lot. I get depressed when I see that I can't lift anything because it's too heavy. EVERYTHING is too heavy because EVERYTHING makes it hurt.

I'm just really pissed off at myself ... pissed off at the gym ... i hate everyone right now. I'm jealous of people who don't have to work to lose weight. I have to practially go into Ethiopian starvation mode to lose anything (and even then it's very slow going). It's just not fair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sim, it's me again...try to hang in there! I know how frustrating it is. I've been working out with a trainer for about a year now and it does get quite expensive. I've found that keeping up with my cardio and doing less weights does work. Try to keep your head up! :)

Julie

Susan said...

I just found your blog ... please post more! I am trying to lose weight too and love seeing how others progress. It encourages me.

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL