Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Remodeled Fitness Journal

I am a rubber stamper and paper crafter. You can pretty much look in every room of our house and find SOMETHING that has been stamped LOL. I am a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! and love their products.

I have a fitness journal that the gym gave me. It was bound by those really cheesy flat plastic coils (vello comb?). My journal was falling apart because those coils just do not last.

Enter one of my crafty tools that I love ... the Zutter Bind-It-All. I took my journal, removed the plastic coil, trimmed off the hole punches, made a new cover for it, then re-coiled it using a much better wire coil.

Check it out ....... is this not just toooooooo cute? I also made some divider pages and included some blank pages where I keep my progress photos and notes.



Paper and punches used by Stampin' Up! Stamps by Hanna Stamps. Binding by Zutter Bind-It-All.

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL