Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another new trainer ???

On Tuesday I learned that my trainer Ryan that I had on Mondays and Wednesdays had left the gym. I was hoping he would transfer to another location but he decided to leave all together. I am sad. Question is .... do I find ANOTHER trainer for those days (that will be my 4th trainer there), go with my Friday trainer for all 3 days, or try to get out of my stupid contract early ??? I'm really mad at the manager of that facility and feel like just bailing all together but I don't know if I'll be able to get out of my training contract. Then if I do get out of it, where do I go ??? To make it easy I could go with my Friday trainer for all 3 days but I really liked having different people. Everyone trains differently and I didn't get burned out. So .... if you're reading this Ryan ... thanks for everything. You are awesome and you'll do great wherever you go. Best of luck to you and I'll miss you. :-(

I'm also worried about my shoulder. After 4 weeks of therapy it's finally much improved. I have 4 more visits to go. I worry about training 3x a week again and starting the process all over again.

I worked out Friday with someone new when my Friday trainer had to bail on me last minute. I didn't mind, but it's not the same as working out with someone you know and trust already. I had to warn him about my arm, not to make me do too much involving shoulders, so we did a lot of bicep and abs and I've been in pain all weekend LOL.

I did some tricep work, then bicep curls on cable, then supersets of bicep curls using the easy bar. Then we headed to the nautilus machine for some abs and did some oblique crunches and regular crunches. It's the obliques that are killing me.

I haven't weighed today, but as of yesterday (Saturday) I am down 4 pounds from Monday so that's good. This holiday weight is going bye-bye. Whoo hoo. I've dieted and lost weight so many times before that I need to stay focused and stay busy so I don't think about being hungry.

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL