Thursday, January 8, 2009

Journaling Again

This week I pushed re-start. I enjoyed my holidays a little too much and gained about 10 pounds since Halloween. I feel like a cow.

I started journaling my food again on Fitday. When I was losing the bulk of my weight before, I always journaled. It really is helpful. Anyhow, here is my food for today. I shoot for 1500 cals daily. Today I was under - whoo hoo :-)

Breakfast:
Cream of wheat - 100 cals
Grapes - 50

Early Lunch: 2 pita sandwiches - 320
(each pita filled with hummus, 1/2 slice reduced fat swiss, cucumber, onion, tomato, spinach leaves
grapes - 50

Snack:
Protein shake made with 1c. FF milk and w/1 tsp nat'l PB - 309

Snack #2:
5 reduced fat wheat thins 43
Slice reduced fat swiss 60
5 slices light salami 60

Dinner:
Lean Cuisine roasted garlic chicken 180
homemade 2-bean salad (green beans & garbanzos) 147

Total:
1208 calories(292 under - whoo hoo)

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL