Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekly Update

I am going to try to update at least weekly. If anything good happens, I"ll post more.

As far as my weight goes, Jan. 5 was my re-start day and I've only lost 4 pounds. I had actually lost 4 as of last Saturday, then gained 2, then lost again. Today I weighed and I'm back to where I started. Could be time of the month since I've been craving chocolate something horrible and the M&Ms called my name (and I answered! LOL). But, I didn't eat enough to gain 4 pounds so I'm calling it water retention and I'll deal with it.

I didn't go to the gym all week. Since I lost my Mon/Wed trainer, I have no motivation to go. I am getting in some upper body workout while at physical therapy Tuesdays and Thursdays, so at least I"m getting SOMETHING. Today I went for my regular 9:30 Friday and my trainer didn't show! No phone call, nothing, so I did the bike for 35 minutes then headed over to do some legs on my own. I did o.k., but not going to the gym (or at least not doing any legs) in over a month I really notice strength lost.

On my way out I asked to talk to someone about getting out of my training contract. I've made the decision to get out of it and do my workouts on my own. They hemmed and hawed but you know what? I know what I want (to get out of this stupid contract) and i WILL get out of it. Since I started training at LA Fitness in May of 2005, I've spent over $10,000 on training (not including my monthly ripoff of $34.99 a month for the basic gym membership -- I think they should INCLUDE that when you are paying $200-$250 a month for training, but that's another story). Anyhow, of course no one was available to help at the time, so I left my name and number with someone.

*** WARNING: Please note that in the next paragraph I don't speak too nicely about someone, so if you are easily offended by bad language, please don't read any further. ***

The guy I talked to said either he'd call me back when he was done with another client, or have the Manager X (name hidden to protect myself – but he’s the asshole who is the whole reason I lost my trainer) call me. If X is the one that calls me, just wait until I get ahold of his puny ass. He's a short little shit with his head in his ass and I"m going to give him hell for being such a prick. He’s the whole reason my trainer left and I’m just really pissed. O.K., now I"m getting mad and can feel my blood pressure rising, so I better end this. I'll post with the outcome.

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL