Monday, October 8, 2007

Chest/Tricep Day

Nothing out of the ordinary today, just regular chest/tricep workout.

ISO Incline 5#/15 x 3 sets
ISO Bench Press 10#/15 x 3 sets
Cybex Adv. 15#/15 x 2 sets
Assisted Pullups pin settings 19, 18, 18
Assisted Dips pin settings 18, 17, 17
Seated Chest Press 25#/15 x 3 sets
Seated fly 15#/15 x 3 sets

Butt Pikes 3 sets of 15
Bicycles 2 sets of 40, 1 set of 25

Cardio: Step Class - 45 minutes.

My upper arm has been hurting me since Saturday night. In talking with my trainer she suspects it might be the bottom of my deltoid muscle. When I do shoulders again on Monday, she will see which exercises might have aggravated it since I just did shoulders on Friday, and I've had this problem before earlier in the year. It could have been overlifting since I have been increasing my weights. It's feeling better today, but Saturday night it was hurting quite a bit wheneverI'd try to rotate my arm inward (like rolling over in bed and pulling the covers over me).

I've been proud of my food intake. I did great over the weekend and the "worst" thing I cheated on, which really wasn't cheating, was 1/2 c. of Dreyers Grand Light ice cream w/fat free Reddi Whip whipped cream. YUMMMMM. I am expecting a nice weight loss on Friday. If I don't, I'm gonna scream !!!

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL