Friday, October 12, 2007

No loss is good loss

Well, I weighed in today at the SAME WEIGHT as last week, but that's better than gaining, right? I'm not too upset. Next week I WILL have a loss. I can guarantee it. Right now isn't exactly the perfect time to be stepping on the scale, if ya know what I mean LOL.

Today was leg workout. We did a lot of work on the basketball court, lunging down and back on the floor in various ways. In addition to getting weighed, I also had new measurements taken to give me a new baseline to go off of.


Workout:
-----------
Butt Blaster 50#/15 x 3 sets (on each leg)

Prone leg curl 30#/15 x 3 sets (this was way too easy -- do I dare tell my trainer?? lol)

Walking Lunges w/med. ball (rotating left, then right) 7lb/2 lengths of BB court

Walking side lunges 2 lengths of bb court

123 turn (squat down 3 times, then hop up and turn around to face other side) 10 times

Diagonal jumps (jump diagonally up left, then right, diagonally back left, then right, making an X-pattern) 1 minute

Wall Sits 20 seconds; 26 seconds

Bench crunches 15 x 3 sets

Crunches on ball w/medicine ball twist 3 sets of 15 on each side

Reverse crunches on matt 20

Planks 25 seconds

Side Plank (L) 20 seconds
(R) 20 seconds


Cardio: Recumbent bike, level 10, 32 minutes
Treadmill - run/walk 1 mile 12:20 min. My legs were tired !!

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL