Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You are what you eat

You know the saying "You are what you eat"? Well, i was a sloth in the energy department today, so does that mean I ate sloth? LOL Really, I ate a bunch of junk over the weekend. I just couldn't stop. Today, my energy level was soooo low at the gym and I felt like crud.

Today was shoulder day. I am still having pain in my deltoid muscle. Last week we avoided lateral raises to test if that was the cause of the pain. But, I ended up taking a step class and did them in class, so I messed up our experiement. Today we avoided front raises, but my arm is still hurting. In fact, it's hurting more tonight than it has in the past week. I think it's ALL shoulder exercises. I had to do overhead shoulder press, and used a heavier weight than normal and now I am feelign the pain! Not pain like soreness ... but pain like something's wrong.

Here is what we did:

* Cybex shoulder press: 30#/15 x 3 sets

* Dumbbell lateral raise: 5#/15 x 3 sets (stuck with light weight just in case)

* Dumbbell overhead raise: 15#/10 x 3 sets

* ISO incline: 10#/15 x 3 sets

* ISO Bench: 20#/15 x 3 sets

* Iso Decline: 25#/15 x 3 sets

* Iso Tricep Dips: 55#/15 x 1 set; 65#/15 x 2 sets

Abs:
-----
* Crunches 3 sets of 20

* Reverse Crunch/Lift Up: 3 sets of 15

* Elbow to knee side crunch: 3 sets of 15 on each side

* Ball to Toe crunch: 3 sets of 20 w/7# ball


Cardio:
---------
* Step & Pump class - 60 mins.

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL