Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another pound gone!

Since Monday I've lost 2.2 pounds. Not bad for 3 days :-). I'm down 6.6 pounds in the last 3 weeks. In those 3 weeks I lost a couple, then gained them back, then lost them again. Yep, that's my life ... I am a constant yoyo-er when it comes to my weight. It's very frustrating.

I've really been trying lately, and i guess whatever it is I'm doing is working so I'm going to do my best to keep it going. I had a little roadbump today as it's our daughter's 15th birthday today and we went to the movies to see Get Smart. I brought my own snack (dry roasted soybeans, and soy crisps) but my son got popcorn and I stole some .... WITH BUTTER! Ugh, why do I do that? I didn't have a lot, but I told myself I wouldn't have any and I still did. Tonight we are going to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen so I"ll do my best to order wisely.

(taking break for dinner)

OK, we are home from California Pizza Kitchen. I didn't do that good, but could have been MUCH worse. I ordered the Thai Crunch Salad. Salads are so deceiving. They sound healthy, but there are so many hidden calories and fat grams. I only ate half of the salad and will have the rest tomorrow. If not for the fried wonton strips and spicy peanut dressing, it would have been healthy ROFL.

I'm hoping I have maintained my weight when I step on the scale tomorrow. I will post my workout later. I need to get my log book out of the car. Today was chest/shoulders and I had a good workout.

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL