Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weight Update

I weighed in yesterday (Saturday, July 19) and I lost 2 pounds since last Saturday. I am on a roll, and I"m really happy !!!! I am now only 4 pounds away from what I was last September, and only 9 pounds from my all-time low. I am very excited.

We leave for our cruise in (I think) 27 days and I"d REALLY like to be down at least 5 more pounds before then. More would be better of course, to give me a little cushion to not be completely paranoid about eating on the ship!

What is really helping is NOT SNACKING at night. I can be good all day, and dinner has gotten easier, and if I eat anything at night, it's usually 1/2 cup light ice cream, or a couple fresh pineapple spears.

My exercise has been good, too. Friday night we did approx. 2.5 mile walk and yesterday we did closer to 3 and a lot of it was uphill in the hot sun.

Hoping to have another great week, and i'm shooting for 1-2 pounds again.

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL