Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Trainer

In last week's entry I mentioned I was starting in with a new trainer while my regular one is gone for a month.

I worked out with Ryan on Monday & Wednesday and workouts were good. I really like him and he is a very smart guy. He is a kinesiology major in college and will be going in nursing after that. He knows his stuff!!

Monday was legs, and Wednesday was upper body. I did chest press on the bench with 55 pounds (45 pound bar + 10 pounds of extra weight). My right deltoid was hurting pretty bad Wednesday night and most of Thursday, but seems to have improved and today I am just about back to not feeling anything out of the norm. My deltoid pain isn't soreness from lifting, it's soreness as in injury (suspected tear at the attachment site). This week I will be careful not to overdo, since I am leaving for a 6-day convention a week from Tuesday and I really don't want to be having pain while I am there.

No comments:

If you love the above OK Go video, check out this little guy LOL